Femergy® located in Columbus, Ohio is seeking a Remote Web Design (WIX) Intern to join our strong team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, reliable, organized and a team player.
Femergy is a non-profit organization that provides life-skills training, career exploration, college readiness, wellness management and direct mentorship opportunities for girls and women. Femergy has been serving Central Ohio and surrounding areas for the past (6) years. In collaboration with many community partners, Femergy provides girls and women with programming access.
We are looking for individuals ready to use their skills to help us equip girls and women with the skills, strategies, resources, and inspiration they need to realize their full potential.
• Update existing website on a regular basis, maintaining branding throughout
• Maintain, expand, and scale our site
• Research and include videos hosted on YouTube, pictures, graphics, and special events
• Integrate hot-links to YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Create and maintain software documentation, update SOP’s
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
• Work with Media Team to match visual design intent
• Wix platform experience
• Kajabi experience a plus
• Knowledge of social media channels, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, etc.
• Current college student or recent college graduate
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude
• Organized and reliable with multitasking abilities
• Punctual and accurate communicator, responsive to email, telephone calls, and direct communication from staff
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills
*This is an unpaid internship that can be used to earn credit for an academic internship.