Femergy® located in Columbus, Ohio is seeking a virtual grant writer intern to join our strong team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, reliable, organized, and a team player.
At Femergy®, we equip girls and women with the tools to navigate and soar through gender, economic, and social barriers so that they can grow up healthy, educated, and independent. Our programs help girls & women explore and celebrate their strengths, their voices, who they are today, and who they will become in the future.
We are looking for individuals ready to use their skills to help us equip girls and women with the skills, strategies, resources, and inspiration they need to realize their full potential.
• Help Generate revenues for foundation programs and services through submission of researched, well- written, and well-documented fund-raising proposals and reports.
• Generate proposals and all required supporting documents
• Maintain communication on progress of obtained grants with co-founders and board members.
• Draft compelling grant proposals and conduct relevant research and data analysis for the proposals
• Identify, through research, public and private grant and corporate sponsorship opportunities for the legal programs within the organization
• Current College Student
• Excellent writing, verbal, proofreading, and editing
• Flexible and self-motivated
• Detail oriented, with the ability to prioritize under deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products, specifically Word, Excel and Teams as well as Internet search tools
• Previous experience in research and/or grant writing
• Understanding of or prior work/volunteer experience in non-profit organizations is preferred