Femergy® is seeking a Remote Blog Writing Intern to join our strong team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, reliable, organized and a team player.
Femergy®, located in Columbus, Ohio, is a non-profit organization that provides life-skills training, career exploration, college readiness, wellness management and direct mentorship opportunities for girls and women. Femergy® has been serving Central Ohio and surrounding areas for the past (7) years. In collaboration with many community partners, Femergy® provides girls and women with programming access.
We are looking for individuals ready to use their skills to help us equip girls and women with the skills, strategies, resources, and inspiration they need to realize their full potential.
• Write weekly articles for our membership blog covering Holistic Wellness, Career Advice & Tips, and Popular Media, with a focus on girls and women.
• Choose appropriate images to include with blog articles from an arsenal of free stock photos.
• Update blog and website weekly.
• Maintain communication with team leaders on blog topics and ideas. Innovate new ways to engage members with the blog.
• Conduct research on local businesses, events, and leaders in the communities for the blog and website.
• Current college student
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Flexible and self-motivated, comfortable working independently
• Detail oriented, with the ability to prioritize under deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products, specifically Word, Excel and Teams as well as Internet search tools.
• Previous experience with Kajabi is appreciated, but not required.
• Previous experience with blog writing is appreciated (including journalism or creative writing classes)