The Federal Reserve Board Facility Planning and Space Management team is responsible for facility project and real estate planning, managing space needs and allocations, the Board’s sustainability program, FF&E design and execution, and staff moves.
The Planning and Space Management summer intern will participate in multiple activities related to Capital Projects as well as ongoing operational projects. Some of the expected activities, to include, but not limited to:
- Technical teams’ coordination and communication, design meeting coordination,
- Overseeing furniture and signage installation,
- space set up and staff moves, furniture deliveries,
- office allocation and delivery, and space surveys
- Collecting, organizing, entering sustainability data
- Coordinating with internal staff in support of sustainability initiatives
- Gathering information and preparing documentation for sustainability certifications such as LEED, WELL, and Parksmart
Qualifications – External
• Communication, design and construction process and project management skillsets,
• Decision making; organization; communication; learning agility.
Suggested Major/Minor: Architectural, Engineering or Interior Design
Required Skills and Knowledge: MS Office, Revit
Preferred Skills: Experience with AutoCAD/REVIT; administration; and site inspections. Organization and Planning, Research, Records Management and Scheduling, Customer Service
This internship will require on site presence for most hours.
US Citizenship is required for all Board internships.
Full vaccination is required as a condition of employment, unless a legally required exception applies.