Provides support to the operations of the Organization Development and Learning (OD&L) section within the People, Strategy and Operations branch (the Human Resources function at the Board).
The intern will contribute to projects involving employee engagement surveys, succession planning, and human capital change management initiatives.
Over the course of the internship, the intern should expect to:
- Complete assignments in support of key OD&L initiatives
- Research best practices on relevant OD&L topics
- Shadow and gain insights into various OD and learning interventions
- Improve interpersonal & collaboration skills through various working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Strengthen skills involving problem-solving, creative and strategic thinking, synthesizing research to create recommendations, and balancing multiple priorities/meeting tight deadlines
Qualifications – External
Suggested Education: Preferred candidates will be in their junior or senior year of undergraduate studies or in a graduate program with a focus on organization development, industrial-organizational psychology, human resources management, adult education, or a related field.
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong customer service-oriented skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively conduct and synthesize research
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
This internship can be completed virtually.
US Citizenship is required for all Board internships and applicants must be current students, graduating from their program fall 2022 or later.
Full vaccination is required as a condition of employment, unless a legally required exception applies.
Learn more about our internship program: https://www.federalreserve.gov/careers-internships.htm