The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is in search of highly motivated and talented candidates from a diversity of backgrounds who are interested in public service.
The FBI’s Resource Planning Office (RPO) offers a 10-week, paid Honors Internship Program (HIP) for students completing undergraduate and graduate degrees. RPO is the FBI’s corporate office and internal consulting core at FBI HQ in Washington, D.C. RPO manages the FBI’s $5+ billion personnel budget and strategic planning processes, crafts internal policy, designs business intelligence tools, automates and re-engineers business processes, and provides project-based consulting services to senior executives.
RPO drives innovation and enables efficient and effective FBI business operations, thereby ensuring that investigative personnel have what they need to protect the American people.
RPO Interns have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with forward-thinking, innovative colleagues
- Be responsible for and lead various program and projects
- Gain insight into every division and program in the FBI
- Produce reports and briefings for FBI senior executives
- Expand skill sets in project management, data collection and analysis, business communication, and presentation creation and deliverance
- Make an impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of FBI business operations
To apply, please visit www.fbijobs.gov and submit your application to the Honors Internship posting. Make sure to indicate RPO as your top preference. Please stay tuned for information about our positions, eligibility requirements, and opportunities to meet with us virtually.