M Health Fairview is hiring Respiratory Therapists at multiple sites across the organization. We have full and part time opportunities available on the day, evening, and night shifts.
Respiratory Therapist positions are eligible for multiple financial bonuses upon request!
Are you or do you know someone who is currently living out of state and interested in relocating to Minnesota as a Respiratory Therapist?
M Health Fairview is currently offering an exceptional personalized benefits package to fit your needs, along with a $5,000 sign on bonus. You don’t want to miss out on this amazing opportunity!
For questions and interests email: firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with our M Health Fairview recruiter.
Locations we are hiring for include:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center – Minneapolis
- Masonic Children’s Hospital – Minneapolis
- Fairview Southdale Hospital – Edina
- Fairview Ridges Hospital – Burnsville
- St John’s Hospital – Maplewood
- St Joseph’s Hospital – St Paul
The Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing diagnostic and therapeutic services as prescribed by a physician. Follows defined treatment protocol according to department policies. Collects, assesses, interprets, and intervenes as appropriate in the care of neonatal, pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients. Ensures patient welfare and safety standards during treatments.
- Assesses patient needs and identifies expected outcomes
- Implements Respiratory interventions based on plan of care. Evaluates care and the patient’s response to interventions and expected outcomes
- Delivers care as delegated by physician/authorized practitioner to assigned patient population, or individual patient
- Uses communication strategies to achieve desirable outcomes
- Operates and maintains all Respiratory Care equipment
· Associate degree in Respiratory Care/Therapy or related field
· Respiratory Therapist License issued by the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
· Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) issued by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC)
· Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
· New Graduates only – must complete RRT within 1 year of hire date
· Bachelor’s Degree in Respiratory Care/Therapy or related field
For a complete list of openings, visit: www.fairview.org/careers