UNPAID – For School Credit, OPT or CPT.
About this Job
Esurgi is looking for a motivated Website/Content Management Search Intern from November to May (6 month unpaid internship). A Digital Marketing Content Intern at Esurgi will be in charge of redesigning, maintaining, and marketing our official website. The ideal candidate has education, background or interest in Marketing or Website Management, Digital Design or Content Creation.
– Redesign Esurgi’s website to increase engagement and make it more user friendly
– Maintain website by updating content
– Identify and design user-scenarios using strategic plans and ideas
– Assist in proofreading web content materials
– Experience with Market research
– Write a clear marketing copy to promote Esurgi’s products
– Experience with GoFundMe and/or crowdfunding
Design a website that best represents Esurgi’s image and brand, that is user-friendly and increases conversions.
· Design a strategy to improve website metrics and reach target goals for performances.
· Work with different teams and communicate on joint projects to completion.
· Respond to Forms entries, manage the website’s security, fence out spams for forms
– Self-motivated and detail-oriented
– Ability to work remotely, independently, and as part of a collaborative team
– Experience using multiple social media platforms
– Preferably majoring or has experience in Graphic Design, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, and related field
– Have a portfolio of prior website designs, is preferred
– Basic knowledge of WordPress and PHP
Why this internship at ESURGI?
– We have a strong internship program, where interns work directly with an outward-facing executive.
– You will be able to learn to develop user experience skills.
– You will create success stories to help build your professional experience.
– You will be gaining a great mentorship with one of our executives with a background as a Faculty Medical Instructor and Research Associate in institutions such as UCLA.
– You will be able to increase your presence in the healthcare community.
***Unpaid, Part-Time Internship***
ESURGI is a bio-health technology startup company. Our products include physical medicine, and rehabilitation and physical therapy, and medication reconciliation. ESURGI executives have built and developed successful technology companies. One of the companies in the Fortune Magazine as the World’s Most Admired Companies and Forbes Fast Tech 25. Our executives have a medical research background in institutions, such as UCLA.
About our Internships: An archetypical internship at Esurgi is essentially a special project in the work setting. The interns will be assigned a mentor with an executive background. The intern and the mentor will develop an internship plan. This will be based on the intern educational background, career goals, and realistic (preferably interdisciplinary / team) projects within the Esurgi sphere. The plan includes objectives, success factors, and deliverables. The intern and mentor will meet regularly to review the progress and plan of the intern. Typical conversations: How would you measure this in that context? I am curious about why you did not suggest those approaches. Given these available data sources, what would be your approach to calculating that?
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Unpaid
For School Credit, CPT or OPT