Digital Content Marketing Internship
ESURGI seeks a Market Research Intern to help improving Esurgi’s business processes as well as better navigate its market. The ideal candidate has education, background or interest in Marketing or Market Research, Data analytics or Consumer behavior.
Main Areas of Responsibility
· Assessing of unmet needs and developing profiles for targeted audience/customer segments
· Assessing of market and competitive intelligence for products and companies in the same market
· Testing and validation of value propositions, unmet needs and internal business processes
· Research employee satisfaction factors and uncovering needs and issues to be addressed
· Work in team to design a strategy to improve metrics, sales and reach target goals for performances.
· Work with different teams and communicate on joint projects to completion.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to work remotely, independently, and as part of a collaborative team
- Self- driven and motivated. Results-driven, aggressive and available to drive a project to successful completion
- Pursuing or have a degree in or have knowledge in Market Research, Data analytics or Consumer behavior
- Ability to collect and analyze data to determine trends
- Capable of drawing conclusions from data analysis to assess potential and feasibility of future projects
- Ability to work and communicate with colleagues and other team’s members on projects. Communications are made through Google Meet
- Ability to use WordPress, to design an appealing website, to use website’s metrics to make changes for optimization, to increase conversions through reorganization
- Experience with Surveying software required (Survey Monkey…); with Google Analytics and social media is a plus
- Having a portfolio of previously conducted Market Research is a plus
ESURGI is a bio-health technology product early stage. We have projects including physical medicine and rehabilitation / physical therapy and medication reconciliation. We collaborate with academic subject matter experts on National Institutes of Health projects. Our leaders have developed and built successful technology companies, including one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies and Forbes Fast Tech 25, and have medical research background in institutions such as UCLA.
Why This Role
This position is ideal for college students and candidates who want to increase their background in health technology research and development. In addition, as an unpaid internship, this qualifies for internship credit, coop, CPT or OPT.
Position Type: Unpaid/ Part-time Internship
Location: Virtual. We are located in Timonium, MD