ESURGI seeks a techno-scientific Research Assistant Intern for an interdisciplinary project. The ideal candidate has education, background or interest in healthcare or technology, research or funding.
Main Areas of Responsibility of the Research Assistant Intern:
- Work with an interdisciplinary team of physician researchers, PhDs, psychologists, Alzheimer’s Disease specialists, technologists, and engineers to spearhead a research project in use of a caregiver support navigator app.
- Ensure a successful research strategy, including that we are using the best measures, technology and measures.
- Drive projects and administrative tasks.
- Self- driven and motivated. Results-driven, aggressive and available to drive a project to successful completion.
- Ability to drive medical research projects efficiently.
- Pursuing or have degree in or have knowledge of healthcare, medicine, biotechnology, or technical writing.
- Ability to do research and understand life sciences and technical material, especially sports medicine and orthopedics, knee laxity and ACL injuries.
- Experience in scientific or technical writing or business.
ESURGI is a bio-health technology product startup.We have projects including physical medicine and rehabilitation / physical therapy and medication reconciliation.Our leaders have developed and built successful technology companies, including one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies and Forbes Fast Tech 25, and have medical research background in institutions such as UCLA.
Why This Role
This position is ideal for college students and candidates who want to increase their background in health technology research and development. In addition, as an unpaid internship, this qualifies for internship credit, coop, CPT or OPT.