EPSILON LIFE SCIENCES is a firm of industry experts dedicated to providing dispute, investigation, strategy and compliance insights to our clients most pressing needs.
Summer Analyst – Chicago
We are looking for undergraduates in their junior year who are intellectually curious, love solving complex problems, and are passionate about their work to join us as a Summer Analyst.
Summer Analysts work on high profile consulting engagements that combine industry insights, enforcement experience and practical business solutions. Our global clientele includes Fortune 500 companies and blue-chip law firms across North America, Europe, and Asia. Summer Analysts possess strong analytical and communication skills, demonstrate attention to detail, and play a pivotal role in delivering client work product. We seek candidates from any field who are passionate about life sciences and have interests in compliance, business, economics, healthcare, and/or law.
Consulting engagements are by their very nature driven by project deadlines and require the ability to handle flexible work schedules and travel.
Specific qualifications and responsibilities include:
- Graduating with an undergraduate degree or Master’s Degree
- Preferred exposure to life sciences laws and regulations such as the False Claims Act, Anti-Kickback Statute, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, Seven Elements of Compliance, Sunshine Act, PhRMA Code of Conduct, etc.
- Exhibit critical thinking and strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate superior data collection, organizational and analytical skills
- High level of motivation and initiative with excellent attention to detail
- Preferred exposure to data analytics platforms such as Tableau, SQL, PowerBI, SAS, Stata, Python, and/or R
- Drafting compliance policies, procedures and monitoring plans
- Ability to understand and synthesize legal and compliance requirements
- Ability and willingness to travel
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulations.