CIVILIAN/EPK Media is looking for a Social Media Strategist.
The Internet and the rise of social media have made nearly everything possible online, and have quickly become the lifeblood of every brand’s marketing strategy. EPK Media aims to revolutionize content creation for businesses and brands, while representing a movement of social awareness and change in the digital era.
While digital channels have risen in importance over the past years, the connection between social-media success and online sales has never been clearer. Social channels need to be at the forefront of marketing efforts; brands can cultivate meaningful relationships with their audience, and have the opportunity to collect insights about the content their customers crave. It is necessary to understand the target audience and optimize content that will resonate across e-commerce and marketing objectives, by harnessing your social media and ensuring rapid and sustainable growth.
Powered by creative solutions that scale quality, we help to equip you with the real value of content creation to thrive in the digital world.
With its theme “Conscious Style,” CIVILIAN is a print/digital magazine with quality-art content featuring fashion, lifestyle, culture, and intimate dialogues. Past covers and pages have been graced by major and diverse talents like Agnez Mo, Estelle, Rumer Willis, Peter Facinelli, Jess Glynne, Aidan Alexander, Dinah Jane, Ben Barnes, Margaret Cho, Dr. Mehmet Oz, Cara Santana, and many more.
– Create content for several social media platforms
– Plan and schedule content in advance
– Research new social media trends and hashtags
– Work with the Creative and Editorial departments to strategize content ideas
– Use analytics tools to gauge the success of posts and campaigns
– Familiarity with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
– Experience using social media for professional purposes
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Experience with graphic design and photo editing.
*Must have an excellent working knowledge of updated AP writing style (2020- 2021).
We’re located in Midtown Manhattan.