As a Quantum Algorithms Engineer intern, your main goal will be contributing to improve and execute our strategy for accessing and using quantum computing hardware. You will also keep abreast with the literature, contribute new ideas to the Team and bring expertise in circuit and workflow design.
- You are pursuing a degree in physics, computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a closely related discipline.
- You can code well enough to use the standard QC python packages, and can quickly prototype your ideas and hypothesis
- Great understanding of architectures and physical platforms for QC
- You know your QAOA, VQE, NISQ acronyms and algorithms inside out
- In general, you will make us even better at quantum computing!
We are looking for team members who can work together on the most inspiring problems in quantum computing. Our ideal candidates are enthusiastic, highly motivated, quick learners with a passion for asking and answering unfathomable scientific questions. Specifically, this is a blueprint of the list of soft skills we seek in people:
- Being caring, genuine, respectful and excited by working in a diverse team
- The ability to prioritize and plan your own time to deliver against both short and long-term goals, and to embrace a healthy sense of urgency
- A collaborative attitude, with a willingness to cooperate across disciplines
- Great communication skills, to easily share complex ideas with the Team
- Curiosity! A fundamental requirement to fully embrace work with us
Time Commitment: Full-Time (~30-40 hours/week)
See more at our Notion page: https://www.notion.so/Entropica-Labs-Jobs-Opening-a10275ae915d47f8bd4eec47362112aa