Our mission is to bring the power of AI to healthcare to improve patient treatment, drug development, and healthcare systems for better healthcare outcomes. We believe that the future of healthcare and the future of AI and machine learning are deeply interconnected, with healthcare delivery evolving towards precision medicine: An individual’s care and treatment will be uniquely tailored to that patient’s history and situation.
We are looking for a Data Scientist with experience in applying machine learning to solve complex, real-world problems. You will help develop cutting edge AI and ML driven solutions based on a rich stream of clinical and behavioral data. You will work in a highly collaborative, global environment of data scientists, data engineers, domain experts and business leaders to deliver data products that have the potential to fundamentally alter how healthcare is thought about and delivered globally. Experienced candidates will have the opportunity to lead other team members across a range of projects.
- Acquire clinical insights to inform predictive models. Comfortable reading the latest academic, clinically oriented literature and collaborating with clinical subject matter experts to inform predictive models.
- Apply machine learning, deep learning and other advanced data techniques at a level of quality required for publication in top journals.
- Hands-on data science, developing novel and state-of-the-art computational techniques for elucidating disease trajectories, patient subtypes, diagnostic insight and other clinical intelligence.
- Designing, building, testing, deploying, and optimizing AI-driven healthcare solutions in collaboration with product managers, data scientists and machine learning engineers.
- Bring an entrepreneurial mindset, openness, transparency, and collegiality to your everyday work.
- 2+ years of practical (industry or academic) experience with BS or MS in a quantitative field such as Applied Math, Engineering, Computer Science or Statistics.
- Strong understanding of machine learning fundamentals including classical machine learning and deep learning techniques.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Python with hands-on experience implementing production machine learning systems.
- Fluency with SQL and an ability to work with large-scale data processing platforms.
- DevOps mindset and experience with reproducible and collaborative technology platforms like GitHub and Jupyter notebooks.
- Task oriented with an ability to set goals and complete deliverables.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are a new startup, currently in stealth mode. However, please reach out to us with a CV and a note on why you are interested, and we will be happy to share more information with you. We are backed by one of the most innovative biopharma companies to launch in the past decade, with a unique business model, one that is revolutionizing the way drugs are developed and brought to market.
We are located in the Kendall Square/MIT area of Cambridge, one of the major hubs of global innovation in healthcare technologies.