About the Design Internship
We are seeking a designer with great conceptual and typography skills and a knack for creating engaging materials. You will use your visual design skills to create cohesive graphics and collateral to support brand recognition and the user experience. You will support UX/UI design in producing wireframes and prototypes that cover all aspects of user stories and business goals. Learn about users’ needs by assisting with conducting research and interviews.
We are interested in individuals who are self-motivated and can work both on their own and in a team. This position is highly collaborative and will work with other designers, product, marketing, and development teams to create unique and compelling experiences.
- Undergraduate having completed two academic years towards a design degree or related field
- Knowledge of typography, layout practices and proficiency in visual design tools
- Ability to work on a broad spectrum of projects while adapting to the needs of the company
- Basic knowledge of user-centered design and best practices
- Proficient in Adobe products and Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with, Sketch, InVision, or other UX tools would be helpful
We are EnergySage.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job – but we believe there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and help bring renewable energy to the broader market.
EnergySage is committed to building a workplace that welcomes and encourages diverse perspectives. We believe that the most successful teams actively and authentically engage individuals with varied experiences and skillsets.
EnergySage is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Applicants from a broad range of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Visit our About Us Pages (www.energysage.com/about-us/company) to learn more about our company and our team.