Ellisys is seeking a Field Application Engineer (FAE) with a background in wired and wireless communications technologies, experience in protocol test & measurement tools, and an ability to work closely with customers to expeditiously understand and solve complex technical issues.
Our customers include the world’s largest technology companies as well as smaller developers, working across a variety of markets and product categories, including silicon developers, makers of consumer electronics, wireless radio manufacturers, IP providers, test labs, government agencies, automotive companies, and more.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical engineering (or similar discipline)
- A background in test verification or validation, or qualification testing
- Knowledge of protocol test solutions and use cases
- Knowledge of USB, Bluetooth, and/or Wi-Fi protocols
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Assist customers in solving technical issues
- Track and maintain support cases using specialized software, such as Jira or CRM applications
- Assist and train customers in use of our products
- Contribute to the development and review of technical and test specifications
- Occasional domestic travel to support industry testing events, assist customers
This position is open in Gilbert AZ, USA. All applicants must have the lawful right to work in the US permanently. For consideration, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.