Recruitment & Training:
• Maintain and expand recruitment strategy for new volunteer groups.
• Research and staff volunteer recruitment events, including corporate volunteer fairs.
• Develop, maintain, and distribute volunteer informational materials to recruit group volunteer projects.
• Work closely with Development and Communication team to promote opportunities through multiple channels including social media, newsletters, website, etc.
• Schedule and facilitate Volunteer Orientations.
Policies and Procedures:
• Assist with the development and maintenance of volunteer policies and procedures.
• Maintain and update volunteer manual.
• Develop and provide on-going oversight of a volunteer database.
• Compile volunteer hours, collect impact data, conduct volunteer surveys, and assist with reports as needed.
• Maintain and further develop volunteer recognition plan.
• Identify needs of organization that could be fulfilled through meaningful volunteer projects and develop meaningful group volunteer projects.
• Coordinate with program staff and others to develop, schedule and oversee volunteer opportunities, including coordinating volunteers.
• Provide volunteers with support and guidance, foster a positive environment, establish and maintain strong relationships, encourage volunteer motivation, facilitate on-going connection to Elenas Light mission.
• Act as a liaison between Elenas Light staff and volunteers.
• Serve as volunteers’ point of contact for all projects.
• Develop and maintain a welcoming volunteer space at the organization with inspirational and engaging Elenas Light branding and information on how to stay engaged.
• Provide supervision and feedback to volunteers.
• Assist with evaluating the volunteer program on an on-going basis, identify gaps, recommend and implement changes, as appropriate
How to apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, including the position you are applying for in the subject line.