Location: Fully Remote
Schedule: Flexible 10-20 hours per week
Brooksource is looking for a Fall Intern to join the team and help support a special project for one of our clients. Specifically, you will be working with our client, internal accounting and finance teams, and internal Sales Executives to reconcile and account for invoices, POs, and other documentation required for the client.
- You will use tools including Excel spreadsheets, SharePoint documents, Microsoft Teams, and internal invoices to deliver timely and actionable information to aid the client in accounting for and reconciling certain expenditures.
- Work directly with our client and 3rd party auditor to receive requests for documentation, communicate accurately to our internal teams, and then upload and share the correct reports
- Weekly status calls with the client to update them on our progress
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Great communicator and sense of urgency to knock work out quickly
- Great attitude, with a go-getter and process improvement mentality
- Experience with SOWs, Payment Milestones