Update: Given the current global COVID situation, we are now looking for someone who would be available in the second half of 2022 and could commit for more than 4 months. Thank you so much for your understanding and we look forward to speaking with you soon!!
Limited Openings with Free Round-way flights!
Practice your ESL teaching skills with Chinese children in a local family. Polish your teaching along with other interns from all over the world.
The Edu-Pal China Internship is a hands-on ESL teaching practice designed for college students interested in pursuing a career in ESL teaching, international school, pre-school & K12 education, and social work.
- Each intern will have a designated supervisor who is responsible for providing orientation and supervision. A Supervisor is available to the intern on a weekly basis and upon request.
- This internship includes hands-on training, practical experience, personal reflective evaluation, and leadership training and development.
Interns will have 25-30 hours per week teaching and accompanying 1 to 3 children aged between 3 to 6-year-old, or 6 to 12-year-old.
What We Offer:
- Free full-board accommodation with a Host Family and have your own private bedroom
- Have a monthly stipend to spend or save
- Be covered by travel medical insurance with 0 deductible and a $50,000 policy maximum
- Receive two program certificates: one for your Chinese language learning and one for your internship
- Scholarship available for 6+month commitment
- Developing professional skills for your future career in education or social work.
- Immerse into Chinese language and culture (Chinese language lessons and culture classes available for free).
- Attend excursions and cultural events
- Experience cultural diversity and meet interns from all over the world
- Travel and explore China
- Major in Education & Linguistics or have tutoring/teaching experience.
- Mentally and Physically healthy.
- Pass a Background Check.
- Enthusiastic in working with children.
- Interested in Chinese culture and language.
- Good communication skills.
WhatsApp and Skype: +86 13068785925 (Parry)
1. Apply with Campaign Code “HandshakeIntern” !
2. There are language classes and cultural workshops available to all interns for free.
3.Please fill out the online sign-up form and we will be in contact shortly after reviewing your application!