- Oversee and drive the holistic strategic vision of in-house media campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Snapchat.
- Pressure test and evolve media strategy by platform for each part of the funnel.
- Optimize media spend of $20M across platforms and markets to maximize acquisition volume and increase audience reach.
- Manage a team of 3-5 associates and managers.
- Strengthen a collaborative relationship between paid and organic media teams.
- Build a relationship with our partners in Advertising, Newsroom, and Partnerships.
- Support Director in evaluating the overall value (costs, benefits, competitive analysis) of each tech platform as well as proposed opportunities to execute on the relationships.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line.
Business Area: WSJ MEMBERSHIP GROUP
Job Category: Marketing Group