In this role you will manage problems escalated from sites, develop metrics and software tools to proactively monitor system performance, push threshold-based alerts, and produce reports. You will also help develop and implement standard operating procedures and feedback mechanisms that ensure the commissioning or deployment team is constantly gathering customer feedback and using that feedback to improve service. You are expected to be able to work independently and with ambiguity in a complex, fast-paced, and high-throughput environment where multi-tasking is required.
- Develop metrics and tools to proactively monitor system performance, push alerts, and to provide progressive reports.
- Proactively detect and resolve issues through the use of monitoring systems and alerts.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures and customer feedback mechanisms.
- Actively seek solutions to customer needs and propose solutions based on customer feedback and timely report any findings to engineering team.
- Develop and implement problem management procedures including escalation paths for technical and operational issues.
- Lead problem management, root cause analysis, and preventative measure ideation.
- Drive Support requirements during the enhancement OR customization of robotic solutions.
- Build an effective working relationship with operations and maintenance partners.
- Provide requirements and voice of the customer feedback to development and support teams.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of mechanical and electrical issues, drive improvements, and implement preventive measures.
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to lead complex technical discussions with a variety of groups including software engineers, hardware engineers, technicians, and operators.
- Software skills including & not limited to SolidWorks, AutoCad.
- 2+ years of experience of providing technical customer support.
- Knowledge and/or working experience with a robotic systems.
- Software skills including & not limited to C++, Python, Matlab.