Dorabot develops automated warehouse solutions using cutting-edge AI and robotics, including computer vision, motion planning, mobility and deep learning, etc. Covering automation solutions such as induction, sorting, transportation and loading for logistics, express, e-commerce, seaports, airports, manufacturing and other scenarios. Our systems pick, place, load, sort, and transport items of various shapes and sizes using cutting-edge deep learning, motion planning, grasp planning, navigation, and SLAM technologies. Unique among early-stage startups, Dorabot employs engineers and business professionals from over 10 different countries, and we’re united by our boundless drive to create, learn, share, and grow.
- Research on novel robotic manipulation topics that have high value and impact on academia and industry problems.
- Lead problem definition and propose research plans.
- Conduct and record research progress, report and present research status and results clearly and efficiently both internally and externally, verbally and in writing.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to apply research results to real-world applications with high quality implementation and integrate the resulting system/software into existing Dorabot Platform.
- Knowledge of robotics, including kinematics and dynamic modeling, motion planning, feedback control, etc.
- Strong background in robotic manipulation.
- Good knowledge of robot arm end effector design. Mechatronic system design skills.
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field, or B.S./M.S. in related quantitative fields with 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Good publication records, research papers published in well-known journals or top conferences.
- Good programming skills.
- Strong self-management capability. Able to work independently, and has strong research and problem solving skills.
- Professional mechanical design experience, including pneumatic and robotic systems.
- Knowledge with logistic and supply chain management.
- Management experience of research and development.