REQUIRES A CURRENT US SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE.
Overview: The client’s office, CWMD Systems, runs an R&D portfolio consisting of 70+ currently active sponsored projects, ranging from advanced technology development/fielding/upgrading to analytic cells and support to operations. End users and transition partners include the Special Operations Forces (SOF) community, specialized units within the Military Services, defense agencies, the Intelligence Community, and Interagency partners.
The Program Analyst will:
- Support and occasionally lead the conduct of Program Reviews and provide Technical Assistance and Training to the DoD Office in charge of Threat Reduction and Arms Control (TRAC).
- Provide program analysis and portfolio management services for the Director of the Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Systems program, within the Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Threat Reduction and Arms Control (ODASD(TRAC)).
- Solicit requirement owners for, and evaluate project proposals; shepherd project preparation documents through internal business process to ensure timely MIPR transmissions; engage Program Management Offices (PMOs) routinely to monitor, track, and assess project cost, schedule, and performance; plan periodic in-process reviews (IPRs).
- Engage routinely (weekly/monthly/quarterly) with all assigned PMOs, requirement owners, and other Partners; act as Trusted Agent on behalf of the Director at meetings, IPRs, and other events.
- Participate in development of future year budget profiles; draft input to budget narratives; advise the Director on spend planning.
- Develop/update/revise programmatic briefings for senior leaders, congressional staff; draft input to congressional testimony, talking points, and other senior leader speeches.