This is an unpaid internship. The Web Developer is responsible for designing, coding and modifying company websites, from layout to function and according to given specifications. They strive to create and modify visually appealing website pages that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
WHO ARE WE:
Our team’s digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
THIS POSITION WILL ENTAIL:
The length of the internship is 6 to 9 months with the possibility of a full-time position based on performance, job requirements, and availability of the selected candidate.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems
- Responsible for the creation, management, monitoring, and maintenance of company websites.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues
- Monitor web market trends and technology developments to ensure company sites stay current in functionality and performance
- Directly collaborate with the Marketing team to maximize engagement, outcomes, and end-user experiences
DESIRED SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS:
Multiple positions are available.
- Experience working with Python, Flask web services
- Experience or knowledge in Ruby Language
- Desire to learn a multitude of tech stacks
- Excellent communication skills with clients and team members
- Experience with tight-turnaround times
- Ability to handle multiple projects and collaborate with clients and other departments
- High levels of self-motivation
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Associate’s degree and above (BS or MS) in Computer Science, IT or any related field
- 1-2 years of object-oriented design and implementation experience, data structures, and problem solving
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer