This is an unpaid internship. The Senior Web Developer is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to given specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. This role also entails supervisory responsibilities.
WHO ARE WE:
Our team’s digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
THIS POSITION WILL ENTAIL:
The length of the internship is 6 to 9 months with the possibility of a full-time position based on performance, job requirements, and availability of the selected candidate.
- Take ownership of the designs of the overall web architecture for Digital Factory
- Write testing frameworks and perform validation testing on your designs
- Plans, develops, and maintains UI/UX code customizations across all environments
- Works heavily with the Marketing team and Analysts to make sure the company websites are up-to-date
- Manage and train a team of web developers
DESIRED SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience working with Python, Flask webservices
- Experience in Ruby language
- Excellent communication skills with clients and team members
- Experience with tight-turnaround times
- Ability to handle multiple projects and collaborate with clients and other departments
- Ability to motivate others
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, IT or any related field
- At least 3-4 years of experience in web development and coding
- 3+ years of object-oriented design and implementation experience, data structures, and problem solving
- 2+ years of experience in people management
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer