This is an unpaid internship. The Full Stack Developer should understand the company’s needs and expectations of an application and has expertise in a variety of skills, including the ability to work with all layers involved in computer software development.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Web Developer with a wide skill set to enhance and maintain the core Digital Factory website as well as contribute to web application development that will be used by businesses and brands to further influence the way consumers interact with their mobile apps. Strong communication and interpersonal skills will also be critical to your success. This is a 6-9 month internship with the possibility of an extension and/or salary based on performance, job requirements, and availability of the selected candidate.
WHO ARE WE:
Our team’s digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
THIS POSITION WILL ENTAIL:
The length of the internship is 6 to 9 months with the possibility of a full-time position based on performance, job requirements, and availability of the selected candidate.
- The primary responsibility of full stack developers is to design and deliver full stack web applications
- Build the front-end and back-end design of websites and software applications.
- Create design plans for the user-facing side of applications, which controls look, feel, and function
- Structures the back part of an application, which manages program logic and server database interaction
- Write new computer programs, change and maintain existing programs as directed
- When given a new project, full stack developers will be in charge of providing a finished, professional software product
DESIRED SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS:
Multiple positions are available.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool Git
- Expertise in knowledge and behavior regarding security compliance, data sources
- Expertise in knowledge and behavior regarding database management, microservices
- Experience with Ruby/Ruby on Rails, CoffeeScript, Haml, CSS Frameworks, Git, Linux
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or any related field
- Applied work experience and/or education directly related to the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed above
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer