Independence and autonomy, yet still part of a supportive and caring team environment.
Are you looking for a role where you can be a school nurse, a behavioral health nurse, as well as a community health nurse?
The opportunity to get to know your patients over time. Not your typical practice setting…our campus lets you get out and enjoy some fresh Colorado air.
Sound like your dream job? If so then keep reading….
Being a Registered Nurse has its Advantages
As a Registered Nurse at Devereux Colorado, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping children and adolescents in need. We offer:
- Training and development & we welcome new graduates
- Participate in multi-disciplinary teams
- An environment where you can to be an active decision maker
- A role where you can be innovative and contribute to programs across the facility
- A unique medical setting & flexible schedules
- The ability to have influence in our kid’s treatment plans
- A fun, fast-paced and supportive environment
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Colorado provides programs and services for children & adolescents with emotional & behavioral disorders. Located in Westminster, CO, this position is responsible for administering medications, providing medical treatments, completing admissions, and actively engage with the youth served and their families/guardians.
Devereux will pay for your CEUs through our partnership with the Lippincott Nursing Center website, which provides a wide range of educational resources to earn state licensing required CEUs.
The hourly range for the Registered Nurse is $38.50-$43.89/hour.
$4,000 Sign On Bonus!
LICENSED NEW GRADS WELCOME!
Learn more about our benefits here : https://learn.devereux.org/benefits/Overview-Summary/Colorado%20Benefit%20Summary.pdf
Keywords: child, nursing, RN, mental health, medication, residential treatment facility, adolescents, health care, psychiatric, hospital, assessments.
What is Devereux doing to support and protect the health and safety of our staff during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Devereux is committed to the health and safety of our staff. All Devereux centers have formal infectious-disease and emergency-management plans tailored to specifically address the unique aspects of communicable disease prevention including COVID-19. We adhere to all mandates and guidelines in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization and practice all protocols that protect the health and safety of our staff. To learn more of how Devereux is supporting and protecting our staff during the pandemic, please visit https://jobs.devereux.org/#covid .
- QualificationsMinimum of Associates Degree in Nursing and completion of accredited RN program. Clear Colorado RN license.
- At least one year experience in Nursing field is highly preferred.
- Experience in psychiatric nursing with children or adolescents is a plus.
- Excellent communication, relationship management, and multitasking skills.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.