Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
- Lead the design, implementation and delivery of an insights data pipeline supporting analytic products across the organization.
- Design and integrate data from different sources.
- Forms analytics platform components and/or processing components required to provide a business solution.
- Engage with business stakeholders to design and own end-to-end solutions to empower data driven decision making.
- Leverage data, technology and quantitative methods to form products that inject analytics and insights into daily workflow of teams.
- Defines application scope and objectives, including impact to interfaces.
- Ensures appropriate data testing is completed and meets test plan requirements.
- Coordinates integration actions to ensure successful implementation.
- Mentors Junior Level Data Scientists and leads analytical projects and pilots for upgrades or enhancements.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related disciplines.
- 3-5 years experience in predictive analytics and experience with software such as Hadoop technologies.
- 3-5years Teradata experience and complex SQL, or equivalent; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- An ideal candidate will have significant experience in at least one area: Data Architecture, Real-Time Applications, or BI Tools.
- Solid understanding and experience using at least one of the following programming languages – Java, Python, R, Scala.
- Experience in the healthcare sector preferred.Experience with deployment techniques within an agile development methodology.
- 2+ years Teradata (or equivalent) experience with strong knowledge of BTEQ and complex SQL or PL/SQL.
- Experience in public cloud environment and container technologies is preferred.