As the tristate area’s premier HVAC manufacturers’ representative, we’re looking to add a set of self-motivated individuals to our team. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Determining precise equipment and material quantities from engineered drawings.
- Understanding intricate and complex HVAC system design.
- Pricing equipment and material using manufacturers’ software.
- Preparing quotes for any and all requesting customers.
- Daily collaboration with both the inside and outside sales teams as well as engineering.
Additional compensation and benefits after probationary period include:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401k matching up to 5% & profit sharing.
- 120 hours (15 days) paid time off in addition to company holidays.
- Overtime (as earned).
Directly relevant experience is preferred but not required. Wage will be commensurate with candidate’s qualifications. Hours of operation are 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday. Covid-19 provisions include temperature screenings upon entry, building-wide HEPA filtration, excessive outside air introduction, sanitary products, and frequent professional cleanings.