Dell Technologies Services
Strategic Program/Solution Design, Graduate Intern
Are you passionate about working for a company with an unparalleled commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities?
Dell Technologies Services (DT Services) is an organization within Dell Technologies. DT Services provides support and extended warranty services, managed deployment, enterprise installation, and configuration services for both Enterprise and Client customers. It is one of the most strategic and profitable organizations in the company and is currently experiencing explosive global growth. DT Services is made up of global operations teams to include customer service, supply chain, and professional services; marketing and sales operations teams, finance, engineering, and more.
What you’ll achieve
Global Process Engineering team is seeking a creative problem solver with a strong delivery solution design mindset. You will be responsible for designing solutions that will effectively drive strategic technology transformation and business optimization priorities for Dell EMC support and deployment services. You will be performing current state versus desired state gap assessment by conducting system & material flow studies and cross-functioning multi-stakeholder discussions. You will work with cross functional business stakeholders and learns to manage E2E program scopes.
· Focus on next generation designs that enable delivery across strategic focus areas such as cloud and managed services
· Learn and deliver in the respective program scope domain – Go To Market (Sales/offers), Deployment, Support, Supply Chain
· Transformation requirements gathering and driving process improvements from conception through implementation
· Drive strong financial and cost-based business outcome assessments
· Conduct reviews and readouts with Executive audience
· Analyze, recommend, and implement enhancements to existing work methods, flows, and processes to optimize profitability and improve customer experience
· Work effectively with cross-functional partners to ensure collaborative solutions to meet business requirements
· Implement improvements by coordinating the activities of vendors, internal resources, and internal customers
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
· Candidate has a bachelor’s degree and is working towards a Master’s or a PhD in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Computer Science or Business Administration or related field
· Strong Business analytics
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
· Enthusiastic problem solver who has a solid track record in structuring and executing complex analyses to support strategy, and works well in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
· High proficiency with structuring strategic analysis and storylines using MS Office tools
· ~2+ years of experience in Business Consulting or Strategy with exemplary work experience
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.