Associate, PAC Services
DDC is currently looking for a Associate to join our PAC Services team. This position will support both the internal efforts of our PAC Services team, and will support the needs of our clients. This is a great opportunity for someone with interest in compliance laws to grow within an established Public Affairs firm. The preferred candidate will have experience in campaign finance and/or paralegal work. Attention to detail and being able to meet deadlines is essential.
- Support PAC Services team in service of multiple PAC clients in the following ways:
- Data entry including the processing of credit card and check contributions
- Process check requests on behalf of PACs to candidates and political committees
- Assist with federal, state and local disclosure reports
- Research federal, state and local compliance laws
- Communicate directly with clients as needed
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of professional experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong research skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, client intensive environment
- Knowledge of excel and experience working in databases
- Desire to learn and grow in knowledge of campaign finance law at the federal, state, and local level
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary and outstanding benefits including medical insurance, 401(k), commuting benefits, casual dress and a fast-paced campaign style work environment. DDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/ProtectedVet
DDC Public Affairs is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. DDC Public Affairs does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where DDC Public Affairs does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants. Any person who feels that he or she has been subjected to discrimination should immediately report the matter to Talent Development or to a supervisor.
Any reported incident will be investigated. Retaliation against an employee or applicant who makes a good-faith claim of discrimination is prohibited. Employees and applicants may bring good-faith complaints, ask questions, and raise concerns without fear of reprisal or retaliation.