Live Production Engineer Intern
Work Location: CUNA Mutual Group Campus Madison, WI
This role is designed to provide hands on experience to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures and standards of the CUNA Mutual Group within our ITAV Enterprise Meetings and Events Team. Candidates will have the opportunity to apply what they have learned in a classroom environment while gaining new skills in a dynamic professional setting. ITAV Enterprise Meetings and Events is responsible for delivering tailor-made, innovative and integrated enterprise meeting solutions that increase participation, engagement and value for customers, partners, employees and community.
This position will work with the ITAV team focused on helping support in person and virtual events. No two days are the same and will require flexibility, attention to detail, and self-motivation to solve problems and bring forward solutions. The ideal candidate will have event production and audio-visual technology coursework that would lead to a career as a Production Engineer.
Throughout your internship, you will have the opportunity to work directly with senior ITAV professionals to gain exposure to technologies, methodologies, and standards used today. You will also be provided the opportunity to be part of the team responsible for supporting meetings and events at our new conference center at our corporate office in Madison Wisconsin.
- Plan, Produce and Execute physical, virtual and hybrid meetings, webinars and events for Microsoft Teams/Teams Live Events, Zoom and other web conferencing and event platforms.
· Coordinate setup and tear down of A/V equipment required for conferences, meetings and seminars including coordination of support related activities.
- Must be currently enrolled or recently completed in an undergrad or program working towards a certificate or a degree.
· Strong computer software knowledge:
· MS Office 365 —Word, Excel, Outlook
· Presentation – PowerPoint, Prezi, Adobe…
· Web Conferencing and Events Platforms – Teams, Zoom, Intrado….
· Audio and Video Editing – VLC, ShotCut…
· Production Software – OBS, Wirecast…
- Knowledge of current technologies of live audio including, Digital audio consoles, installed and wireless microphones systems and digital audio networks (Dante).
- Knowledge of current video technologies including Video Switchers and Control Surfaces, LED walls, Digital displays and Digital signage.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are a must as well as intellectual curiosity and the desire to learn.
- Honesty, integrity, professionalism and confidentiality are required.
- Must be able to think, act, and prioritize in a pressured, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.