We’re a seed-stage startup with around 30 employees and a dev team of around 9, but are rapidly growing.
We’re a remote-first company based in the US and plan on spinning up physical offices in SF and NYC hopefully next year, after we grow our team.
We can do OPT/CPT, but not student visa sponsors for internships. We can, however, do H1Bs for full-time employees.
About the Interview Circuit
- Technical take-home challenge
- Live technical interview
- Behavioral interview
- Offer / no offer
About the Position
- Hard-working and passionate about your work
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and willing to take the initiative to get things done
- Ability to readily learn new technologies from the get-go
- Willing to work with a diverse set of people with different backgrounds and experiences
- Experience with Azure/AWS/GCP
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with Python data science libraries, such as Scikit-Learn, Pandas, Numpy, and Ray/Modin
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL databases
What You Will Do
- Work as part of a small, agile, and fast-moving team
- Gain insight into CPG industry business models and the pain points that our customers face
- Use your skills and insights to help plan, develop, and own new tasks and projects
- Work on a wide variety of projects, ranging from building machine learning models to improving user-facing analytics and interfaces
- Remote position that can be based anywhere in the USA
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly swag bag of our customers products
- GrubHub+ membership with weekly stipend
- $100 stipend for internet
Cresicor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.