It’s all about tapping into sentiment and building an emotional connection that keeps customers fanatical about our clients’ brands. That’s where we come in—we create exceptional customer engagement, accelerate digital transformation, and deliver actionable CX (Customer eXperience) improvements.
Concentrix is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance. We partner with ambitious, progressive companies from around the world to future-proof their business and stay ahead of the competition and customer expectations.
Concentrix is searching for a talented CX Journey Consulting Manager to guide a team through transformation projects for large clients and develop recommendations for improvement related to the project initiative. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, analytic skills, and the leadership aptitude to inspire excellence in others. You should be self-sufficient and self-motivated, but also a strong team player. You’ll need strong organizational, multitasking and planning skills as well as a high commitment to quality and outstanding internal and external customer service.
In this role, you will:
- Serve clients across a range of industries to drive impactful business value through improved customer journeys and better customer experiences
- Build trusted client relationships through proactive account management and exceptional project delivery
- Develop an analytic approach, document tasks and manage timelines for new/existing clients in support of our consulting projects
- Lead a team through analysis of large client data sets and qualitative discovery such as interviews, focus groups, observations, process mapping, and review of client documentation and metric
- Develop recommendations for improvements with calculated ROI/impact expectations related to the project initiatives
- Conduct internal and client-facing presentations to provide thought leadership, findings, and recommended changes for improvement
- Partner cross-functionally to translate business needs into new solutions for customers
- Teach others how to derive insights that are not obvious and build recommendations that have a solid business case for success
- Oversee, coach, and directly manage direct reports
Skills you’ll need:
- Confidently communicate ideas to senior executives as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Be self-motivated, hungry for a challenge with the ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment
- Display an exceptional ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to guide and manage customer transformation efforts
- Solid understanding of the organization’s business operations and industry. Demonstrated business acumen
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from a four-year college or university with four to eight years of consulting or analytics experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
What’s in it for you:
- An amazing, diverse, global organization full of intelligent people
- Endless career opportunities and multiple paths for career development
- The ability to TRULY impact an organization and its growth and brand perception
- Transparency and visibility throughout a fast-paced, successful growth organization
- Fantastic benefits
- And more!
Apply and see for yourself why Concentrix is incredibly exciting and 225,000+ people around the globe choose to call Concentrix home.
Compensation: $108,000-130,000 Annual