Check out this video: https://video.commscope.com/watch/XdWedfodMEaKcoT4xR1YDp?
In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
Calling all ingenious, original thinkers!
CommScope is looking to add a Tax Technology Analyst to our corporate tax team. This role is based in the Chicago suburbs, in our Lisle, IL office.
How You’ll Help Us Connect the World.
As a key member of the CommScope Corporate Tax team, focused on supporting the team in global tax accounting processes, with a prioritized focus on income taxes under ASC 740, income tax compliance, tax planning, and controversy.
Individuals will be responsible to interact with personnel across multiple levels of the organization to develop, implement, and integrate technology solutions that will improve various tax functions. This involves collaborating with other accounting and finance technology teams and Enterprise Data and Analytics.
The position will have a meaningful role in managing the department’s technology processes. We will look to you to determine tax requirements, researching tax issues, and helping to translate the tax requirements into technology solutions for the team. This role will provide an exciting experience with an opportunity for growth in a multifaceted and growing company, with a team of highly hardworking tax professionals. Come connect your future!
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree in the related curriculum such as Accounting, Tax, Computer Sciences, Information Technology with a strong preference for accounting and STEM dual degree.
- 1-2 years of experience in public accounting, corporate accounting, corporate income tax, or information technology.
- Highly developed Excel skills with proficient data analytics skills.
- Practical experience in process mapping and flow chart diagrams.
- Familiarity with One Source compliance software or similar database software platform.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and validated experience collaborating effectively.
- Ability to balance multiple projects at the same time and look after competing assignments.
You will excite us if you have:
- CPA or other technical certification.
- Tax technical knowledge with federal and state compliance experience
- Experience in data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, or similar).
- Experience with Alteryx (Core Certification) and/or RPA tools.
- Experience with VBA/SQL.
- Experience with SAP financial accounting software and HFM financial reporting software.
Perks & Benefits: The candidate will be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision plans, life and accidental death insurance, a 401(k) plan and participation in the Company’s Annual Incentive Plan.
There are advantages to working in the office but also working from home. We have a Flex@Work offering that empowers and enables you to do your best work, at the location that makes sense for you and the business. Interested in learning more about our Flex@Work program? Learn more here!
What happens after you apply?
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting https://careers.commscope.com/how-we-hire.
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what’s next…..come connect to your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation for the application or interview process, please contact us to submit your request at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also learn more about CommScope’s accommodation process and EEO policy at careers.commscope.com/eeo.