In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
Due to growth and customer demand, CommScope is looking to add a Financial Analyst FP&A to join our team. This role can be based near the Greater Atlanta area or the Greater Charlotte area.
How You’ll Help Us Connect the World.
Here, you will partner with us as a contributor in the development and implementation of financial plans. We will look to you to develop, interprets, and implement financial accounting concepts and techniques for financial planning and control. With your broad financial analysis and business knowledge. With your excellent interpersonal and prioritization skills, you will identify financial issues and opportunities and provide advice and interpretation on all levels of financial activity.
Your strong analytical skills coupled with a passion for forecasting using data-driven insights to drive business decisions with assisting you in actively contributing to process/system improvements and enhancements cross-functionally.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- A proficient understanding of the role of financial reporting and analysis.
- Advanced modeling and Excel skills, experience conducting sophisticated quantitative and qualitative financial analysis, and ability to generate data-driven insights.
- Ability to balance multiple projects at the same time and take care of competing priorities.
- Expert level of integrity and sensitivity to confidential information.
- In-depth understanding of financial statements.
You Will Excite Us If You Have:
- Experience with business analysis, planning, projections, and variance analysis.
- Experience with SAP ERP, Business Object (SAP report writer), Oracle EPBCS, or Hyperion Essbase.
- The ability to compile and analyze sophisticated data and report the data accurately and efficiently.
Perks and Benefits! Be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision plans, life and accidental death insurance, a 401(k) plan, and participation in the Company’s Annual Incentive Plan.
We want to enable our employees to do their best work, using the right technology and in the location that makes sense for the business, customers, and everyone involved. Our Flex@Work program encourages our employees to have flexibility in their work environment. This program is available to all employees where demands of the job and personal preferred working styles meet in middle combining in the office and at home, remote working.
Interested in learning more about our Flex@Work program? Learn more here!
What happens after you apply: Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting https://careers.commscope.com/how-we-hire.
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what’s next…..come connect to your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation for the application or interview process, please contact us to submit your request at email@example.com. You can also learn more about CommScope’s accommodation process and EEO policy at careers.commscope.com/eeo