Growth and Marketing Intern
co:collective is a creative and strategic transformation partner for purpose-led businesses. We’re led by our deep belief that today’s most successful organizations must have an underlying purpose, one that is so central to their identity it influences everything they do, from how they show up in the world to how they organize internally.
At co: we help our clients define that purpose and then help them enact it in a variety of ways across the customer experience — brand identity, products (digital and physical), services, experiences and content — to transform who they are, how they act, and how they show up in the world.
We strive to be embedded in our clients’ businesses. We do not wait for our clients to come to us with problems or challenges to turn into creative briefs. We are constantly working with clients to identify challenges and opportunities – and working with them to take action.
The co: community is deeply committed to continuing to build a diverse and inclusive workplace for all to thrive. We value and honor those with different backgrounds, unique perspectives, and believe that inclusive organizations build better teams and produce better work. We are a people-centered business that creates safe spaces, leads by example, and seeks to make a positive impact on the world.
We are looking to bring on a Growth and Marketing intern who will be focusing on new business, marketing strategy, thought leadership, content creation and so much more. We are looking for an ambitious, detail-oriented, creative and strategically minded person to partner with us on continuing to grow the marketing and growth department at co: in a meaningful way
Who you are
You have experience in (and thrive in) an entrepreneurial environment. You’re excited about working at the forefront of brand and innovation. You possess the ability to galvanize and motivate action at every level: you work well with internal team members and your client partners.
You have demonstrated an ability to think strategically and analytically about business, brand, marketing and cultural challenges, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. You have a natural sense of ownership, drive and scrappiness.
What you’ll do
– Partner with the Growth team to write and facilitate thought leadership at co:; focus on turning existing strategic materials into thought leadership pieces
– Create a comprehensive go-to-market plan for up to 3 co: products including marketing collateral, positioning, partnerships and promotion
– Content creation and publication across LinkedIn, Twitter, and co:’s Medium
– Assist in crafting and creating co:’s monthly newsletter
– Manage paid ads on Adwords and LinkedIn
– Work closely with the new business team on the inbound and outbound proposal process to drive business development for co:collective
– Work with the growth team to manage the growth database and assets: case studies, content, bios, etc.
– Actively propose better ways to organize co:collective assets to facilitate proposal development and marketing efforts.
– Brainstorm ways to put the work co: does out into the world
What you’ve done
– Are currently enrolled in a competitive MBA program and/or pursuing an advanced degree in a personal passion field (we don’t look for a specific degree, but do look for individuals who have a clear interest in strategy, innovation, design, brands, and solving big problems in new ways.)
– Previous professional experience in marketing, branding, consulting or innovation
– Demonstrated leadership, creativity and collaboration, and are able to share examples
– Worked under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
– Refined your communication skills (both oral and written)
– Proven track record of strong project management & execution skills
– Strategic inclination: ability to meaningfully contribute to proposal development
With great work comes great reward. We are a community of ambitious, creative people committed to creating an ever evolving, progressive work environment.
Our team is working remote for 2021, but typically our team operates out of our Park Avenue office in NYC. We are in the process of developing a hybrid working model for when the world is safe to return to in person collaboration.