At Club Feast, we are looking for a Product Management Intern for our rapidly growing food delivery startup where you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The ideal candidate for this role has a technical background, has an inquisitive nature, is a regular user of multiple platforms, is familiar with Agile development methodologies, and is a natural at inspiring and influencing others. If you’re the one we seek, your application will demonstrate that you have a passion for best-in-breed e-commerce experiences and platform technology, a willingness to learn, and the ability to adapt and troubleshoot in a technically complex environment.
• Translate key business insights into technical changes
• Quality Assurance
• Brainstorming and thinking of new features
• Working with Coders to Prioritize and lead process of development of web and mobile product
• Learn – Understand what our customers and competitors are doing and why
•Responsible for product roadmap and overseeing the timely execution
• Collaborate with Design, Engineering, and partner teams to produce new features and content experiences that deliver value to our users.
• Facilitate project execution for our cross-functional team through organization, documentation, scheduling, and process improvements.
• Work with your Product Management, Design, and Engineering counterparts to conduct research to inform the product roadmap.
• Design and execute experiments to validate or invalidate hypotheses that are critical to the development and execution of our product strategy
• Become a part of our team by networking within operations, sales, technical customer service, and product development.
• Complete projects supporting product line management strategic initiatives.
• Expand your skills in big data analysis to support global pricing and data continuity.
• Apply your knowledge in marketing, project management, and statistics to enhance product profitability.
• Collaborate with global colleagues to maintain a consistent product portfolio meeting global product strategy.
• Currently enrolled as a Junior or Senior in a program in a business, engineering, and science degree or related discipline
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint/Office/Power BI; project management skills; understanding of Lean principles, GitHub
• Ability to collaborate as a team with effective communication using appropriate soft skills to influence and drive initiatives.
• Comfortable managing team calls and meetings with cross functional members.
• Ambitious and entrepreneurial personality.
Start date and end date of internship are flexible. Internship is unpaid but course credit can be granted. If you are interested, please apply directly or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.