- Review and process contracts, estimates, proposals, work orders, AIA documents, change orders, and related.
- Maintain detailed and organized files.
- Oversee monthly billing cycles (averaging $700k/month and growing), completing and submitting all billing as projects progress.
- Liaison between accounting departments of customers and 2nd tier subcontractors on projects to determine correct contract amounts and totals available for payment.
- Manage account receivables in order to maintain steady cashflow while also minimizing outstanding moneys.
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met.
- Audit project files to make sure billing has been recorded properly on our internal invoicing software, and that records are accurate.
- Organize relevant documentation which accompanies billing and contracts, and maintaining digital and hard copies of relevant documentation.
- Ensure projects are compliant with all regulations, insurance requirements, and additional documentation as requested.
- Complete financial reports as requested
- Aid in the rebranding process as needed
- Previous accounting, billing, financial, or related experience preferred
- Experience with Quickbooks Online preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Word required