Christalis Non-Profit Management Internship
Christalis Inc. Maryland-based International Non-Profit, provides services for children who are victims of various injustices.
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: President
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
This individual is responsible for providing administrative support to the President. These duties include but are not limited to: International project coordination, budgeting, development (donor development, grant writing and research, Tributes and planned giving, matching gifts, giving campaigns) marketing, social media, office management, human resources, events & fundraisers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Coordinate communication with projects in all offices (local and international).
· Implementing polices and procedures for all offices (local and international)
· Assist with Project Coordination and Development.
· Schedule meetings local and international offices.
· Assist with tasks related to fundraisers and events
· Assist with social media and marketing.
· Volunteer and Staff Recruitment, Orientation and Processing.
· Maintaining government and other registrations.
· Office management: Organized, well stocked and clean.
· Donation Solicitations of individuals, clubs, churches, corporations, foundations.
· Prepare documents as needed.
· Prepare and organize Mail Outs.
· Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with volunteers, Board Members, Officers and Donors.
· Facilitate special event planning, registration and execution.
· Assist with donor development.
· Facilitate and Manage Giving Campaigns
· Research data.
· Research and preparing Grants.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Seniors or Graduates in a business-related degree
· Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team
· Clerical or administrative experience preferred
· Nonprofit experience preferred
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office software (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others with a happy disposition.
· High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
· Ability to speak well with vendors, donors, potential donors, businesses and government agencies.
· Type minimum 55 wpm