Chispa House is looking to hire an Account Executive who will lead the sales process of a new software product that is disrupting video content creation and distribution.
The Leadership Team at Chispa House combines product, industry, and technical expertise in both content creation and development to create seamless experiences for our partners and their customers. Chispa House is hiring for an Account Executive to join our Sales team.
Account Executive Role
We are looking for an Account Executive to be the face of the new software product to our partners and help us meet our ambitious growth targets. As an Account Executive, you are a skillful salesperson, who excels at engaging with business leaders. You are a seasoned veteran in navigating and leading sales cycles with startups and SMB organizations. You seek to work on the forefront of technology and content creation, and you enjoy problem solving with clients. You own the entire sales process end to end, from prospecting to contracting, often collaborating with cross-functional partners to steward deals to close. You lead your sales process with value, taking a consultative approach to client relationships, while following a proven methodology. You are a lifelong learner and problem solver. You are a team player who is accustomed to working with both internal and external partners. You deliver win-win relationships for clients, partners and internal stakeholders.
This role will report to the President.
- Lead the sales cycle end to end with early stage startups and SMBs
- Collaborate and negotiate deals with partners
- Execute profitable and successful contracts that set up our account management team for success
- Work cross functionally with internal teams to solve customer problems and move deals forward
- Establish expert knowledge products, features, and metrics to lead insightful conversations with prospects and internal teams
- Partner with sales and marketing leadership to further define and refine the go to market strategy and sales process
- Consult with product teams to provide market insights and customer feedback to make our platform better
- Manage the CRM database with customer information, goals, KPIs, and satisfaction quotients, so product and engineering teams can make data-driven decisions
- Achieve and exceed quarterly quota targets to deliver revenue
- 3+ years enterprise sales experience with a proven track record of high performance
- Remote / Hybrid work with regular in-person meetings in Athens, GA
- Experience in technology, saas, content is a plus
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
- Experienced negotiator, balancing selling new and beta products with delivering revenue for the business
- Consultative sales methodology with a product-centric, problem solving mindset
- Detail oriented, especially with regards to understanding and documenting customer requirements and complexities
- Curious about new technologies and quick to learn new concepts
- Have a familiarity with APIs and will be fast to fluency in our product requirements
- Can lead complex conversations in a highly consultative and proactive manner
- Provide and solicit feedback proactively and view different perspectives as an opportunity to learn and improve
- Self-driven over-achiever who thrives under pressure and loves to exceed expectations
- Confident to lead without authority
- Genuine curiosity and a willingness to learn from and teach others through mutual feedback
Base pay range: $55,000/yr – $75,000/yr
Additional compensation range: $55,000/yr – $75,000/yr
Benefits: We offer medical health plans and a 401K.
If interested please send resume and cover sheet to email@example.com.
About Chispa House:
Chispa is the spark that drives you. For the last ten years we have helped leading organizations share their Chispa with cinematic, humanity-first film and TV.
Create With Chispa, Don’t Limit Your Dreams, Feedback Is Our Fuel, Finish the Last 5%