CFHI is seeking a Program Intern 8-10 hours/week to start immediately. The intern will work closely with the Programs team and support CFHI’s overall operations and administration as needed. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to learn more about a career in Global Health education, or an individual seeking nonprofit experience.
Who We Are
CFHI is a UN-recognized international education non-profit organization. CFHI has over 25 Global Health Education Programs in 10 countries. CFHI believes in reciprocity in host communities, providing a social entrepreneurship opportunity for hosts and investing in locally-led community health projects. CFHI is a leader in ethics of international educational engagement and has helped create standards and programming in this area.
Internship responsibilities may include the following:
- Website maintenance
- Development of program guides and trainings
- Candidate review, acceptance & registration of participants and related tasks
- Blog posts, social media work
- Support with research initiatives
- Support of customized virtual and place-based programs for CFHI’s academic partners
- Alumni engagement and network building
Desired Skills and Qualities
- Strong interest in Global Health education and/or Service Learning
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Resourcefulness and comfort with Internet research
- Ability to work independently
- Skilled in setting priorities
- Eye for detail and design
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience using Salesforce (not required)
Internship start and end dates are flexible but we request a minimum commitment of 6 months.
Internship position is unpaid.
How To Apply
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Robin Young, at email@example.com with subject line: “CFHI Program Intern Application.”
We look forward to hearing from you!