Technology & Education Entrepreneurship & Innovation Internship
Unprecedented in scope and depth, Chef Koochooloo is an innovative educational platform that engages families in fun interactive cooking games while teaching math, science and geography to children, and raising awareness for worldwide causes. Harvesting the delicious and discarding the mundane, Chef Koochooloo ignites a sense of fun and curiosity in children. Our customized recipes deliver a fresh take on cooking meals at home and schools, while highlighting the unifying aspects of culture, and celebrating different countries. Check us out at : www.chefkoochooloo.com
Chef Koochooloo is looking for dedicated College Students to join our team as an unpaid intern.
During your internship, we will train you on the following exciting tasks:
- Creating, teaching and cooking international recipes online
- Content Management: Draft, build, and edit stories, recipes, newsletters and blogs that showcase the different international cultures exhibited in our application.
- Marketing: Celebrity and blogger outreach, community & social media.
- Communication & Public Relations: TV, Radio and News-sites.
- Assist the CEO in any tasks that might rise
This is a great opportunity for students who want to learn all aspects of being a part of Chef Koochooloo’s small creative team, you will learn how to identify a problem, create new solutions, and be innovative in a fast paced work culture.
- You must be currently enrolled in a Bachelros’ program, a GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Understand how to use Google Drive (Gmail, excel, word documents, drive)
- Experience with WordPress.
- Ability to work from 6am Pacific time till noon pacific time 5 days a week.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Laylasabourian@chefkoochooloo.com