This job is remote eligible. Chairish Inc. is looking for an Executive Assistant. Your primary responsibility will be to work alongside the Executive team, including the CEO and co-founders, and key departmental stakeholders to provide administrative support. We’re looking for someone who is proactive, self-directed, and able to manage calendars and administrative tasks, while executing on special projects such as research, events and travel arrangements.
- Manage executive team calendars and administrative tasks
- Lead special projects under executive team’s direction
- Anticipate and react to executive requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Master communication: filter/prioritize emails and calls, answer employee questions, etc.
- Help organize and plan company-wide events as well as coordinate travel arrangements.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, staff meetings, all hands meetings, one-on-one meetings and with outside parties.
- General administrative duties
Your Experience & Requirements
- 2 years experience working at a fast pace, high growth company
- Experience supporting senior leadership team members
- Good communication skills phone, written and in person interactions
- Enthusiasm for the home furnishings industry and personalities involved
MORE ABOUT CHAIRISH, INC.
Chairish Inc. is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender identity/expression, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. We strongly encourage applicants of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives to apply to job positions at Chairish.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please apply with your resume. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
We offer our Chairish employees the below benefits and perks:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- FSA and Commuter Benefits
- Flexible remote work policy
- Employee discount program
- Paid maternity + family leave
- Paid Holidays
- Short term disability and life insurance
No Phone Calls
No Agencies or Recruiters