Century Hospitality, a fast-growing hospitality management company, and its affiliate Century Equities, Inc., a dynamic real estate partnership firm, are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Digital Marketing/Graphic Design Director interested in providing visual solutions and social media exposure for company brands and supporting products. We are seeking someone to conceptualize and create effective communications and marketing materials/strategy for all branches of the company. This position may be full or part time and will work from our Pittsburgh PA or Wheeling WV office.
- Design and execute compelling strategy and material for print and digital advertisements, social media, email, presentations, and various other design needs
- Spearhead conceptualization of creative campaigns
- Understand and translate Excel documents into presentation assets
- Continually drive and evolve design brand standards
- Work closely with managers on various graphic needs both online and print
- Handle multiple tasks from different sources of accountability with minimal supervision
- Manage workflow to meet business and creative deadlines
- Proficiency managing online presence and social media is essential.
- Possess or be near completion of a BA in marketing and/or graphic design
- Extremely proficient in Adobe Creative Suite CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), WordPress, Excel, Microsoft Word
- Knowledge of HTML for email and email design best practices
- Familiar with current online advertising practices and functionality
- Experience designing for both print and digital applications
- Able to produce publications and ads as well as designing collateral projects
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to work well within tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented, organized, reliable, motivated, pro-active and responsible
- Outstanding communication skills
- Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications.
- Medical insurance and 401(k) plan.
- Century Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.