Catholic Charities of Baltimore is currently seeking a Case Manager who provides intensive casework services to clients of MSPWC. The Case Manager will assess individuals’ needs, connect them with resources based on their goals, and provide support, advocacy, information, and referral services. Act as a liaison with various agencies including, but not limited to the Department of Social Services (DSS), Health Care for the Homeless (HCH), Catholic Charities behavioral health team, local shelters, and housing programs.
Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Work with clients to motivate and empower them to reach their goals, including developing individualized service plans (ISP’s) and conducting one on one meetings with clients.
- Maintain casework files and input information in the data management system within 24 hours of client contact.
- Develop and maintain referral lists for available community services and refer clients as needed.
- Maintain communication with outside service providers regarding case plans for clients when necessary.
- Refer clients to the Catholic Charities behavioral health team for therapy and psychiatric services.
- Keep records, collect, and input data and report statistical information to Case Management Supervisor and Program Director.
- Coach and assist clients to overcome obstacles to reach desired outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services, Social Work, or related field and minimum of 2 year related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires the ability to utilize computer systems and software necessary to perform position functions. Basic Windows PC, web browsing (i.e. Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.), and Microsoft Outlook skills required. Other Microsoft Office application knowledge, such as Word, Excel PowerPoint, Skype, and OneDrive desired.
- Driver must be at least 21 years of age, with a minimum of 2 years of driving experience, and a valid driver’s license issued by the state of residence. There can be no state issued restrictions on the licenses that would impede driver’s ability to operate the vehicle as required by the Agency, and there must not be more than three (3) points on their driving record.
Catholic Charities offers a competitive salary and benefits program.
Join Catholic Charities of Baltimore where you will be an important member of a trauma-informed care organization that promotes a culture of safety, empowerment, healing and self-care, and that believes that every person has infinite worth and promise.
Catholic Charities is an equal opportunity employer