We are in search of a consultant with specialized expertise in due diligence, consulting or in a regulatory agency to work on due diligence reports. Capstone analysts are responsible for conducting buy and sell-side reports for our private equity and corporate clients on a variety of high-profile deals detailing how changes in policy and regulation might impact the investment.
Analysts interact regularly and work to develop relationships with our clients as well as with legislators, regulators, and other policy makers at all levels of government. Our ideal candidate will be a committed person who is eager to be constantly learning new subject matters and that excels under tight deadlines.
Successful candidates will possess the following attributes:
- A strong generalist with the ability to think creatively and problem solve in order to complete a wide variety of client projects
- Solid writing skills
- The ability to express differentiated opinions clearly and forcefully, supported by robust analysis
- Quantitative analytic skills and the ability to use policy assumptions to build revenue, demand, EBITDA and other models
- Strong client servicing, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently, as well as within various team environments
- Passion for combining policy and politics with investing
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required with high academic achievement
- 2 years of experience in consulting or government; knowledge of US policy and rulemaking processes preferred
- Robust MS Excel, PowerPoint, and modeling skills
- Candidates are legally authorized to work in the US and will not require now or in the future visa sponsorship
Capstone, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on gender, race or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or national origin.