CapCenter is a client-centric, fast paced, growth-oriented company that is rooted in the desire to save realty and lending clients thousands of dollars in the home buying, selling, and financing processes. By combining mortgage, realty, and insurance under one roof we can provide clients an easier, less stressful experience.
The needs of our clients are our main focus and we want to be their heroes. We emphasize efficiency, transparency and championing our clients’ interests. Our success has developed from our dedication to customer service and our growing reputation for doing business the right way.
We are looking for a Capital Markets Analyst to help pursue our mission: simplify the homeownership journey with consolidated services, transparent pricing, and most importantly, a client-centric philosophy.
CapCenter is growing and is excited to work with individuals looking to share ideas, collaborate across departments and make an impact from day one. Together, our team makes the buy, sell and refinance process easier and less stressful for our clients. One team + big savings leads to clients for life.
The Capital Markets Analyst is a motivated professional focused on capital markets marketing activities and delivering analytical work supporting revenue creating projects. This analyst prioritizes internal clients and looks to identify and execute new opportunities to improve a growing business.
- Pricing Strategy. The Capital Markets Analyst ensures CapCenter is offering competitive rates on a daily basis by leveraging our internal pricing processes and analyzing market comparables.
- Lock Desk and Pipeline Management. Selling loans and managing the day-to-day needs of previously locked loans is a key focus for Capital Markets and the Capital Markets Analyst is the primary owner of those processes. On a daily basis the Capital Markets Analyst will set rates, maintain an interest rate hedge, and keep the pipeline in order through extensions and cancelling loans as necessary.
- Investor Relationships. The Capital Markets Analyst helps to maintain strong relationships with our investor banks, particularly partner mandatory and rate desks with whom they interact on a day to day basis. Developing strong relationships with our partners is crucial in order to realize the full potential of each partner and also to resolve issues on an individual loan basis when they arise.
- Capital Markets Marketing Departmental Support. The Capital Markets Analyst will help drive to completion projects that Capital Markets is a part of at CapCenter, either owning the project directly or by playing a key role in the ad hoc analysis needs which may fall to Capital Markets.
The candidate must be self-motivated, willing to ask questions, and interested in the financial markets. Analytical skills and the ability to understand more complex numerical concepts are necessary, along with the following minimum attributes and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (Economics, Finance, or other quantitative focus preferred)
- Ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels, both internally and externally
- Strong professionalism, ethics and character
- Should exhibit a willingness to learn and ask questions
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills preferred but not required
- Help increase CapCenter profitability through improvement in Capital Markets KPIs, primarily net margin and volume of closed loans
- Improve efficiency by improving internal Capital Markets processes as well as communicating procedural issues and bottlenecks to the Production teams
- Provide assistance to Production as necessary to help them compete on a loan by loan basis to gain business
- Update relevant pricing changes as they are delivered to ensure we consistently have accurate pricing and can maximize profitability on a per loan basis
- Provide ongoing analytical support from Capital Markets with ad hoc analyses as necessary across CapCenter strategic departments
We offer a competitive compensation package to include base salary, medical, dental and life insurance benefits, 401K, and paid vacation. We do not discriminate against applicants/employees on any protected basis and are an Equal Opportunity Employer: Veteran/Disability.