Candor is a tech company focused on creating wealth equity by helping people manage their career and wealth together holistically— we’re the place where people at Facebook, Airbnb, Stripe and others go to manage their RSUs, negotiate their salary, get insights into the industry, and more.
We’re looking for a Product Designer for a paid internship to be part of our team for Spring. You will be working on a project to redesign a feature on the website that millions of people use every month. In this project you’ll learn how to work with other designers, engineers, product and growth. Your work will have important social impact since you’ll be helping design a feature that is crucial for our diverse community.
- Lead on re-imagining or designing a UI from scratch in Figma
- Gather requirements from the team and clients
- Come up with a UI that honors client needs and product goal
- Present your designs to the team and incorporate feedback
- Incorporate diverse representation and accessibility in all of your designs
- Learn about how design works with product, engineering and growth
- This role is REMOTE
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- You value working independently but are not afraid to ask for help when you need it
- Love a fast-paced collaborative environment
- You want to promote diversity and social responsibility through design
- Enjoy a high degree of autonomy and ownership over your work
- Are kind, considerate, and thoughtful
Please submit a work sample or portfolio to be considered.
You can check out our work at www.candor.co
The time commitment for this position is 20 hours/week. It is a role designed for active students.