Campaign Inbox is seeking a Client Success Coordinator to join our fast-growing team in Orlando, FL.
At Campaign Inbox, we strive to help our clients win the fight for the inbox. We aim to prove that getting a user to hit the ‘subscribe’ button doesn’t have to be a hassle. We have a track record of success working with industry-leading brands, non-profits, issue advocacy groups, and political campaigns. Our approach is very hands-on and predicated on the belief that we can make a real difference in the world of outbound communication and marketing.
Our team is made up of industry-leading digital marketers, email tacticians, engineers, and product specialists with decades of experience encouraging and pushing innovation across the marketing industry. We approach everything from a people-first perspective – our end goal is to make direct marketing more of a two-way street between a brand and its customers.
We’re looking for a Client Success Coordinator to support Account Managers in executing award-winning direct response marketing strategies for our clients. The Client Success Coordinator will also work closely with the client operations and marketing teams. In this position, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in learning about marketing and work directly with high-profile clients. You will enjoy working with some of the brightest minds in our industry, cutting-edge technology, and the ability to see your insights turned into real products on a regular basis. This opportunity is based out of our Orlando, FL office.
- ● Interact with clients daily
- ● Support Client Success Managers
- ● Contribute to maintaining relationships with clients
- ● Contribute to and execute email marketing strategy for clients
- ● Coordinate with operations, technical, and marketing teams to ensure quality work
- product is delivered on behalf of clients
- ● Draft regular reports for clients
- ● Communicate internally to all team members to help determine and manage client needs
- ● Contribute to the long-term goals and vision of Campaign Inbox
- Campaign Inbox 3900 Edgewater Drive Orlando, FL 32804
Skills & Experience:
- ● Detail-oriented; pay thorough attention to your work and the work of your teammates
- ● Focus; able to take on multiple projects and clients at one time while still meeting
- timelines and budgets
- ● Learner; excited and willing to learn new tasks or new ways of solving problems
- ● Teamwork; willing to jump in and help to get a job done well and quickly
- ● Self-starter; flourish in a startup environment where you have the talent to find new
- solutions to problems
- ● Adaptability; ability to function well in a fast-paced environment
- ● 0-3 years of professional experience
- ● Interest in working with center-right organizations